We value the trust you place in us by providing us with your data. We are committed to utilizing your data responsibly and ensuring transparency regarding the data we store, the reasons behind it, and the measures we take to safeguard it.
As a company headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, we adhere to the regulations outlined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This ensures that all our services and products are in full compliance with GDPR guidelines, providing you with enhanced data protection and privacy rights.
Collection of Personal Data
We process personal data when you make use of our products and services or when you consent to give us with this information yourself, for example in the context of the delivery of products and / or services to you or obtained by us because you have used our website, have completed a contact form or have registered for our newsletter.
Below you will find an overview of the different types of personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Gender (to determine appropriate salutation)
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address or the computer you use to visit our website (see also our Cookie Statement)
- Additional relevant personal information that you actively communicate on us either in web communication or orally in person or on the phone.
- Information about your web behavior across websites
- Internet browser and device type
How to use and share personal data
We process your personal information for the following goals:
- The execution of a contract.
If you sign a contract with us, we will ask for your contact details to execute the contract. This data can also be used for invoicing.
- Maintaining contact with you.
Your contact details are kept in our customer system and can be used for sending newsletters, updates, invitations to events and seminars and sending information that you have requested from us.
- The improvement of our product and service information and the execution of targeted marketing activities. We are eager to provide you with relevant information.
For this purpose we analyze the following data:
Interaction data: Personal data obtained from contact between Ortelius and you, for example via our website
- Analyzing the use of our website.
The user statistics of the website allow us to get a picture of the number of visitors, the duration of the visit and which pages of the website are being viewed. This is based upon the aggregation of generic data, without information about people. We use the information obtained to improve our website.
In accordance with common industry practices, we utilize cookies. By accepting Cookies, you grant us permission to place cookies on your device. These cookies are employed to enhance your experience and optimize our communication with you. We utilize cookies to improve the functionality and to deliver more relevant content tailored to your preferences.